- 2014 Changes to Florida HOA Law
- When Is A Person A Tenant?
- Felony Board Candidates
- Do Florida Statute Override An Association’s Documents?
- Transfer Of A Property After Foreclosure
- 55 And Older Restrictions
- Associations and Sexual Offenders
- Problem Association Owners
- Landlords Should Keep Saftey First
- Research Before you Purchase
- Florida Friendly Landscaping
- Who makes decisions, the Board or the Manager?
- New Florida Association Laws – HB 1195
- Florida Statute 723.024
- Background Screening
Category Archives: Business
There are several options to choose from when looking to establish a business entity. Two of the most popular ones are the Limited Liability Corporation (LLC), and the S Corporation (S-Corp). As in most situations, the decision should be made … Continue reading