- 2014 Changes to Florida HOA Law
- When Is A Person A Tenant?
- Felony Board Candidates
- Do Florida Statute Override An Association’s Documents?
- Transfer Of A Property After Foreclosure
- 55 And Older Restrictions
- Associations and Sexual Offenders
- Problem Association Owners
- Landlords Should Keep Saftey First
- Research Before you Purchase
- Florida Friendly Landscaping
- Who makes decisions, the Board or the Manager?
- New Florida Association Laws – HB 1195
- Florida Statute 723.024
- Background Screening
Tag Archives: 720
There were several new provisions that related directly to condominium and homeowner associations that became effective July 1, 2014. The changes below apply to homeowners’ associations and chapter 720 of the Florida Statutes. Official Records: Section 720.303(5) of the Florida … Continue reading