- 2014 Changes to Florida HOA Law
- When Is A Person A Tenant?
- Felony Board Candidates
- Do Florida Statute Override An Association’s Documents?
- Transfer Of A Property After Foreclosure
- 55 And Older Restrictions
- Associations and Sexual Offenders
- Problem Association Owners
- Landlords Should Keep Saftey First
- Research Before you Purchase
- Florida Friendly Landscaping
- Who makes decisions, the Board or the Manager?
- New Florida Association Laws – HB 1195
- Florida Statute 723.024
- Background Screening
Tag Archives: rules override statutes
It is important note what the laws override the documents and rules and regulations of a condominium or homeowners association. Laws go in a specific order with the highest order being the U.S. Constitution, followed by federal laws, state constitutions and state laws and then local items such … Continue reading